Medical Assistant Interview Guide
– Forty-two pages long eBook
– Multiple brilliant answers to twenty-two most common medical assistant interview question
– Role play examples for medical assistants
– Advanced interview techniques and strategies….
– By Anita Stosur, interviewer at specialized medical recruitment agency H2O, co-author of medicalassistantinterviewquestions.com.
Can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- Why do you want to become a medical assistant?
- What do you want to accomplish on this position?
- Tell me something about your relevant working experience?
- This job can be repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with customer service.
- If a patient accused you of a bad service, what would you do?
- What did you like the most/ dislike the most about your last job?
- What was your biggest mistake as a medical assistant so far?
- What characterize a good medical assistant from your point of view?
- Can you tell me something more about your certification?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate an importance of a medical assistant, if we spoke about overall impression of a patient?
- Here is a medical record. Can you describe the sections on it?
- Why should we hire you and not somebody else?
- What are your salary expectations?
It is not easy, is it?
It will be easy with my Medical Assistant Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow medical assistants think about it:
I got around fifteen questions in my interview, and at least ten of them were analyzed in your book. I felt very confident, and impressed everyone including myself.
Nicole Jones, CA
I wasn’t the smartest job applicant, and I was a man. However, with the impressive answers to interview questions from your guide, failing wasn’t an option anymore. Sending you greetings from my new job. I would hardly get it without your book.
Richard Evans, FL
I am not very talkative, so it was difficult for me to “sell myself” in an interview. Your interview strategies helped me to understand that one does not have to talk a lot to get a job. All you have to do is using right words and showing right attitudes. I learned how to do it from your interview guide. Thank you Anita!
Joanne Dean, England
From: Anita Stosur
Tuesday, 7th February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I have interviewed more than four hundred candidates for various medical assistant positions. Let me tell you something:
Interview for a position of medical assistant is a tough one. Hospitals, clinics, agencies, but also small private medical practices, use an interview template packed with personal, behavioral and technical questions. Candidates need to demonstrate added value they can bring to the team, and showcase their communication skills.
To be honest, I have seen many people fail in an interview.
- They failed, not because they lacked qualification or certification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid or had zero experience.
They failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, employees, young people … in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect and what answers they should choose. Logically, they failed.
However, times have changed, for both of us. I decided to write a specialized book to help people like you to understand what really matters in an interview for medical assistant position. Every responsible job seeker can download it from this website.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty-two most common interview questions for medical assistant in the US and in the UK. It doesn’t matter if you have just graduated from high school, finished your MA program, or have ten years of experience under your belt already. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate how to flourish in role play interviewers use in many healthcare institutions all around the world to screen out job candidates.
- I will teach you how to make a perfect impression on the interviewers, how to win their hearts in an interview.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to ace your interview for medical assistant job from start to finish!
See the sample from the e-book below: (If you can not see the sample properly on your device, click here to download it as .PDF file. Then you should be able to read it clearly on any device. Thank you!)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of forty-two pages long, specialized e-book for job seekers who want to get a job of a medical assistant, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant answers to twenty-two most common interview questions for medical assistants.
- Typical role play for medical assistants, with detailed explanation.
- Two advanced interview techniques you can use to impress your interviewers and stand out from the crowd.
- … and much more.
All information from someone who interviewed more than four hundred applicants for medical assistant jobs. Can you imagine anything better to help you succeed?
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can open it on desktop or mobile device).
- Author: Anita Stosur
- Pages: 42
- Updated for 2017! Latest update: 12th January 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (72 reviews from three different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following two bonuses for free with your purchase!
Fifteen Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – free gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview to come, not only for MA position.
You will learn how to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What motivates you in job?
- And ten other most common general interview questions.
This priceless book will help you, and your loved ones, in any interview, for many years to come..
I Will Get a Job – free gift
- Popular recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the heart of your interviewers, perfectly applicable for medical assistants.
- One-hour long, mp3 format.
Buy Medical Assistant Interview Guide today and get these two priceless products for free. [Limited offer]
Interview for MA position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and knows brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the book today and ace your interview!
All people kept telling me that my communication skills weren’t good enough to get a job. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the others, buying your eBook and practicing my interview answers. I felt confident and was quickly offered a full time position of a medical assistant at a private clinic. Thank you Anita!
Donna Marling, United States
General interview preparation is insufficient to succeed.
You need to prepare especially for your medical assistant interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them exactly what they want to hear from an ideal candidate for a job.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Medical Assistant Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within sixty days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address anita[at]medicalassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email to anita[at]medicalassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of a medical assistant. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours. Thank you!