– Brilliant answers to twenty two most common medical assistant interview questions
– Tailored resume writing tips
– Guide on how to flourish in a role play
– Winning interview strategies that will help you to stand out and impress your interviewers
– Interview follow up guide
– and much more….
– By Anita Stosur, interviewer at specialized medical recruitment agency H2O, lead author of this website
– One eBook is all you need to read to ace your interview and get a job
– 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
– On discount right now!
From: Anita Stosur
Tuesday, 7th November 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
Can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
– Why do you want to become a medical assistant?
– Tell me something about your relevant working experience?
– This job can be repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
– Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with customer service.
– If a patient accused you of a bad service, what would you do?
– What did you like the most/ dislike the most about your last job?
– On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate an importance of a medical assistant, if we spoke about overall impression of a patient?
– Why should we hire you for this position?
It is not easy, is it?
Let me tell you something:
While studying at school, we are forced to learn many things we’ll never use in our lives. But when it comes to the real exams of life, such as getting a job, we quickly understand that school has not prepared us for passing these exams.
I have interviewed more than four hundred candidates for various medical assistant positions, and I have seen many people fail. But, …
- They failed, not because they lacked qualification or certification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid or could not handle the job of a medical assistant.
They failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, employees, young people … in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect, and what answers they should choose.
That doesn’t have to be your story, however. I prepared a specialized eBook for medical assistant job applicants, that will teach you how to impress your interviewers, and get a job.
See the sample from the eBook below:
7. Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with customer service.
Hint: Great medical assistants always try to exceed the expectations of both their employer and the patient (the customer in this case). If you have no previous working experience, you should say what you would do to go above and beyond with your service as a medical assistant.
Your tone of voice is important when answering the question. Speak with love and enthusiasm, so HR managers get the feeling that you enjoy going above and beyond, and do not do it just because it is expected from you.
I always do my best for every customer. I would not be satisfied with myself if I did not try. For example in my last job in retail, I often called a friend, expert in electronics, seeking and advice when customers asked me a tough question about a computer they considered purchasing. The customers really appreciated my extra effort, and I felt great.
I have always tried to exceed the expectations of patients. That’s the most we can do, trying to bring them back to our clinic, should they need help again. Many times they will recommend us to other people, but only if satisfied with the service. It is also important for me to feel personal satisfaction in job, with would be difficult if I didn’t try my best.
I have never gone above and beyond with customer service, as this is my first job application. However, I understand the importance of patients’ satisfaction and will always look for opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
——————end of the sample——————–
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of forty-eight pages long, specialized eBook for job seekers who want to get a job of a medical assistant, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant answers to twenty-two most common interview questions for medical assistants.
- Typical role play for medical assistants, with a guide on how to ace it.
- Two winning interview strategies
- Tailored resume writing tips
- and much more….
All information from someone who interviewed more than four hundred applicants for medical assistant jobs. Can you imagine anything better to help you succeed and get a job? I can’t….
Medical Assistant Interview Guide
- Format: eBook (.PDF format, you can read it on your desktop, tablet, mobile, or kindle, and you can easily print it).
- Author: Anita Stosur
- Pages: 42
- Updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (76 reviews from three different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following two bonuses for free with your purchase!
Fifteen Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – free gift [eBook]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview to come.
You will learn how to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What motivates you in job?
- And ten other common interview questions.
This priceless book will help you, and your loved ones, in any interview for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job – free gift
- Popular recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the heart of your interviewers, perfectly applicable for medical assistants.
- One-hour long, mp3 format, instant download.
Buy Medical Assistant Interview Guide today, and get these two priceless products for free. [Limited offer]
Interview for MA position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all tough questions. Download the book today and ace your interview!
What the others think
I was not the smartest job applicant, and I was a man. However, with the impressive answers to interview questions from your guide, failing wasn’t an option. I impressed everyone including myself. Sending you greetings from my new job.
Richard Evans, FL
I am not very talkative, but your interview strategies helped me to understand that one does not have to talk a lot to get a job. They just need to use right words and show right attitude. I learned how to do it from your interview guide, and got a job of a medical assistant Thank you Anita!
Joanne Dean, England
People kept telling me my communication skills were not good enough to get a job. But I did not let them discourage me. I bought your eBook and practiced my interview answers with a friend. I felt confident ever since, and I was offered a full time position of a medical assistant at a private clinic in my last interview. Thank you Anita!
Donna Marling, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for medical assistant interview.
With this eBook:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Medical Assistant Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within sixty days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address anita[at]medicalassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Send me an email to anita[at]medicalassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of a medical assistant. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours. Thank you!